In view of the dynamic development of our company, we are interested in permanent cooperation with carriers who own vehicles as well as people for the position of an international forwarder.
– obtaining of the shipping orders and organizing transports,
– execution of the shipping orders in domestic and international road transport,
– expansion of customer base and carriers.
– good knowledge of English, German, Spanish or French,
– knowledge of MS Office programs,
– good organizational skills and the ability to work with team,
– experience in domestic or international forwarding will be an additional advantage,
– a secondary education min.
– an attractive salary adequate to the performance,
– the opportunity of professional development,
– encouraging preparation for people currently unemployed and without experience,
– employment based on the employment contract.
Requirements: Availability 3-4 weeks / 1 week
Responsibilities: EU routes up to 3.5 t knowledge of English
We offer: Employment contract, basis + bonus, training